To Aru Arata no Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Aru Arata no Sekai

A To Aru Roleplay (Under Construction)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Role playing Section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirelle

Mirelle

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

Role playing Section Empty
PostSubject: Role playing Section   Role playing Section EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 8:52 am

This is where the rpg well take place.
Back to top Go down
Mirelle

Mirelle

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Dark Tidings and New Beginings.   Role playing Section EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 9:21 am

Myu looks around at the scene her eyes furrowing as Myesta works on whatever she is doing within the circles.
"So you can find them though I have not really seen a method like this before though how long do you think it well take to find them?".
Back to top Go down
King

King

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Role playing Section   Role playing Section EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 9:35 am

The circle of decaying grass was expanding with a truly worrying speed, devouring a nearby tree and forcing ever more grass to lose it's healthy green sheen.

"Oh, not too much longer, almost across the bridge.."

As another tree falls into a sickly mush she pulls her hand from the ground flinging it back and forth as if to extinguish the flames on her hand. A rueful and triumphant grin adorns her face as the fire on her hand seems to extinguish.

"I found it, are you ready to go there?"

The circle of decay seems to stop expanding entirely.
Back to top Go down
Mirelle

Mirelle

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Dark Tidings and New Beginings.   Role playing Section EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 9:41 am

Myu looks at the end result and decides that she is better off not knowing.
"I first should keep SF in the knows and have teams 2 and 3 here they are the most skilled with dealing with containment and making sure no one else comes onto this site".
Reaching into her coat pocket she brings out her phone and connects to the SF base and begins talking with the other person on the other end for a short time.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Role playing Section   Role playing Section EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 10:09 am

Myesta nods, agreeing with the sentiment though not really understanding the minutiae of procedure. She sits down on the freshly dead grass with a minor crunch, careful to sweep her red coat underneath her. The coat had been with her for ages, it could withstand a little bit of grim. Inside one of it's pockets she found the phone she had been given and began to fiddle with the buttons trying to find the function she had discovered earlier.

"There it is.."

She muttered to herself as she selected the camera option, and quickly took a few pictures. Naturally, any picture of Myu didn't seem to workout due to what she could only assume was natural magic. This simply would not do. With one hand holding the phone, her other summoned the void archive book.

"Archive, fix this device. I require it to be able to take pictures of anything I so desire, magic or otherwise."

With the command request issued, she awaited the books effect on the small metal device. It took no more than a moment before spell circles appeared on both the book and phone to the slightly uncomfortable sounds of electric magic.

"Request complete"

The book chimed at her, and so she banished it and attempted to snap another picture. The user interface had changed significantly to something her mind could wrap it's head around with ease. Sure enough the picture appeared on her phone with the object of her aperture's affections ignoring any magic effects. She smiled widely.

"Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Mirelle

Mirelle

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Dark Tidings and New Beginings.   Role playing Section EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 3:31 am

A slightly softer voice speaks up from behind Myesta as a feeling of dimensional disturbance fills the air just before the voice speaks up.

"That is a rather unique trick you did with all that tech both normal technomagic not many people can simply bypass what I have done with such ease".

"So you found a way to track the cultists though some new intel indicates that it might not just be demons and cultists behind this and about 12 other incidents".

A small team spreads out lead by a girl who is about 21 to 25 with raven black hair and golden eyes in simple military fatigues.

"Yeah cool off a bit Silver you always are like this when anything you build is messed with besides we are here on a job not to yell at an ally".

The girl who spoke to there tech/technomagic expert is dressed in shorts and a tank top though she is both physically armed and also has magic at the ready if need be her silver hair is done into a simple long braid her eyes are indigo in color.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Role playing Section   Role playing Section EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 am

Myesta turns around swiftly, causing her coat to catch the air and fan out like a skirt. A look of mirth adopts her face as she muses out loud, her voice loud enough to be heard intentionally.

"Oh, and here I had hoped it was going to be a date... ahwell.."

Her shoulders seem to sag for a moment as her appearance conveys that mild disappointment before she rallies. She smiles at the one in front of her, enjoying the mischief she has no doubt caused. *click* The phone takes another picture in her hand of the girl in front of her.

"I am Myesta, King in the void. Tell me, what name shall I add to this picture of you?"

Rather than answer the comment, she seems to dodge around it, not wanting to tell anything more of the void than necessary. Except if Myu asks though, because she has to admit to herself she enjoys showing off to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Mirelle

Mirelle

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Dark Tidings and New Beginings.   Role playing Section EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 6:15 am

"Oh so your mystery person that our CO li".

The girl known as Silver jabs the taller girl who does not even flinch from the hit as she says in the others place.

"My Silver Winters and this blabber mouth is one of our top fighters and no slouch in magic either is Presea even with all our data and that we can never get a last name from her".

Silver bows once the introductions of herself and Presea are done though she pulls her hand away and dusts it off on her white pants and tank top her short blue hair is very spikey and brown eyes.

"Ugh you didn't need to do that I mean seriously and this is your idea of blending in out in a dessert". Presea points at the white clothing and rolls her eyes as she turns her gaze to Myesta.

"Nice to meet you after hearing your joining our unit".

Back to top Go down
King

King

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Role playing Section   Role playing Section EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 7:18 am

Myesta smiles, enjoying the antics of the two, clearly friends as well as coworkers. The slip of the tongue was far too easy to figure out, and something she had enjoyed hearing a great deal. She swings the camera around and swiftly snaps a picture of Silver as well, adding to her collection.

"Nice to meet you both as well. Though I understand I am somewhat of a temporary or non-official member, I shall do my best to be of help to the team. That being said, are we ready to go?"

Back to top Go down
Mirelle

Mirelle

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Dark Tidings and New Beginings.   Role playing Section EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 9:24 am

Frei steps forward and salutes Myu and says in a formal voice.

"Lieutenant Frei Vandal reporting as ordered Captain Myu we will maintain our current position until you return".

Myu salutes back even though to Myesta and Presea overall she dislikes the whole use of military terms and still is not used to her new high rank.

"That is good just don't injure anyone to much you well scare our new recruits because of a small infraction".

Presea offers her hand to be shaken by Myesta.

"Depending on how crazy this mission gets I think you maybe up for a permanent slot if you so wish it though that is both up to Myu and the higher ups then to me".

When there hands meet if Myesta takes the hand shake offer can feel something almost not 100 percent human about Presea before the release of the handshake.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Role playing Section   Role playing Section EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 9:43 am

Myesta shakes her hand, though something feels... off about it, something altogether not entirely human. A small thought tempts her to pry, or to tether the girl and see what it is but she settles for a more subtle approach.

"Oh? Seems that there's more to you than what I can see. Do not worry, my appearance is quite deceiving as well."

Her pupils narrow to slits, and her rather pointy hat seems to twitch for a moment driving the point home. Naturally her peripheral vision sees the exchange of military precision in the slight distance bringing a smile to her face. Mentally she tried to imagine Myu in a few different military uniforms, delighting in the idea.
Back to top Go down
Mirelle

Mirelle

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Dark Tidings and New Beginings.   Role playing Section EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 6:18 am

Presea looks over to Myu since revealing her true self unsettles most humans even the low pay grade grunts with the group.

"It would be a lot better if I showed you away from the normal rank and file it really unnerves even the higher ups that oversee SF".

Myu nods in agreement knowing full well what happens when she transforms into one of her 4 different stages of transformation.

"Indeed plus this dimension tends to crack easily under the power Presea or myself use though our abilities and magic are similar her source can be overwhelming to those not used to it".
Back to top Go down
King

King

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Role playing Section   Role playing Section EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 7:20 am

"I shall look forward to seeing it sometime, perhaps soon."

Myesta smiles, a welcoming smile to put the girl to ease. Though the smile never makes it's way to her eyes. Her mind churns over the idea of breaking this dimension, and the dangerous possibilities that could cause. The things it could let in, the powers it could let out.

Lost in thoughts she takes to adjusting her clothes, and her ill fitting hat a bit more. Trying to teleport this many people could be problematic, and being honest with herself, she's not entirely sure they would all survive her methods. Perhaps someone near and dear could help.

"Myu dear, I don't suppose you have a talent for teleportation in your already impressive repertoire of talents?"

She punctuated the request with a smile that promised as much embarrassment as physically possible in the coming hours.
Back to top Go down
Mirelle

Mirelle

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Dark Tidings and New Beginings.   Role playing Section EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 8:03 am

Myu walks over after giving some last minute instructions that are staying behind as she says sadly.

"My overall abilities in teleportation are rather short distance jumps and such though I do know of someone who does have a knack but would it be okay for someone her age to see this kind of stuff".

"Oh come on I fought those hellish monsters when you first found me and despite being as young as I am you all well be there".

Rain speaks up as she walks to them her blue hair done into a simple ponytail and she is dressed in a pair of black pants and short sleeved shirt her orange eyes moving around the rest of the group going.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Role playing Section   Role playing Section EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 8:38 am

Myesta's eyebrow creeps up slightly in surprise. This she did not expect in the least. Her eyes trace the girl's form for a moment, noting with hesitation that this is indeed the same little one from back then. How should she act towards her? With anyone she didn't know the answer was always the same, just like she had been taught, but she had never been in the habit of saving people. Troublesome. She instead decided to focus on the question and her own question.

"I can't vouch for what lies in the hell space, just that it will be unbearably hot."

She swings her phone once again to take a picture of Rain, adding it to her ever growing collection of people to remember. Then she places one hand on top of it, and another below it closing her eyes for a second as a magic circle appears. It's barely begun before it's over and she appraises the new data with interest.

"If you can teleport us there, what would you require to do so? Would this information suffice?"

She displays the phone to Rain, on it's brightly lit screen is everything she could figure out from tethering it. Coordinates, direction from current planet and dimension, ambient mana type and distance.
Back to top Go down
Mirelle

Mirelle

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Dark Tidings and New Beginings.   Role playing Section EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 4:17 am

"Well it can't be much worse then this heat though I could be vastly overrating how hot it is here".

Silver mutters to herself as she uses some of her technomagic to send some drones up for surveillance as well as motion sensors at the edge of the the area they are in.

Rain examines all the data as she uses that data to test if she could do it on her own as she dissappears after doing all the calculations in about 8 and a half minutes and a short time later she reappears.

"I could do it though how many other then myself Myu,Myesta and Presea is anyone else joining us if so I would need someone to add a bit extra mana then".

Back to top Go down
King

King

Character sheet
Class:
Main Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Role playing Section   Role playing Section EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 5:57 am

Myesta watches the girl vanish from all existence and reappear not even looking mildly winded with a mild mix of shock and admiration. All that way and with little to no effort, most impressive, however there's no need for me to make things harder on her for no reason. With a simple movement of her fingers she casted a simple spell, wrapping herself in a spell matrix that would prevent her more chaotic mana from disrupting the teleportation spell.

"Welp, I'm all wrapped up and ready to be shipped. When you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role playing Section   Role playing Section Empty

Back to top Go down

Role playing Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
To Aru Arata no Sekai :: General Topics :: Roleplay Discussion-
Jump to: