To Aru Arata no Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Aru Arata no Sekai

A To Aru Roleplay (Under Construction)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Site Update 6/30/2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Character sheet
Class: Esper
Main Affiliation: Academy City

Site Update 6/30/2013 Empty
PostSubject: Site Update 6/30/2013   Site Update 6/30/2013 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:33 am

First let me take this opportunity to thank you all for bearing with my laziness and procrastination. The wait is almost over. Starting this week, I will be approving characters and approved characters can begin roleplaying wherever they wish. Going with the experimental roleplay I wanted to try on this site, the main plot will be starting next weekend beginning with the Index Arc and Level Upper Arc simultaneously. Look out for event threads in the forums as your character's involvement in them may affect how the story turns out. Also expect random events to happen in your own threads.

As we are just starting out, I have no definite time frame yet for how long this arc will run. It will all depend on posting activity and the interesting stories we churn out from our roleplaying. I intend to make this as fun and interesting as possible for all of us. Do continue to invite others who might be interested in roleplaying in a science-magic fantasy setting. No extensive knowledge of the To Aru universe is required as, by virtue of our story arcs that will follow the actual events of the universe, the plot and story will be laid out for them as we go.

Feel free to ask me questions in PMs or chat.
Back to top Go down
http://imagi.nstars.org

Site Update 6/30/2013
Page 1 of 1